Energy Track & Trace (ETT) is an initiative developed by Elering, Elia Group, Energinet and VertiCer. ETT is a granular certification scheme built by a partnership of European GO Issuing Bodies (IBs) and transmission system operators (TSOs).
- ETT is a voluntary scheme designed to be used by corporate energy buyers and energy suppliers that are already seeking more transparency.
- ETT’s IT infrastructure is centered on trust and transparency and uses cutting-edge open-source digital technology.
- Involve interested consumers, producers, suppliers and service providers in the participating countries as users of granular certificates.
- Start commercial operation of the registries.
- Include more European IBs and TSOs in ETT and thus achieve a pan-European exchange of granular certificates.
- Make granular certificates the de-facto standard for green-power in Europe, by example and as a scalable and adaptable IT solution.