Landmark agreement combines the environmental attributes of up to 35% nuclear power with hourly carbon-free energy matching to help a Virginia data center operate on nearly 100% clean power.
- Time-aligned nuclear attributes of up to 35% of Microsoft’s data center usage complement Microsoft’s new wind and solar.
- Performance tracked on Constellation’s Azure-based hourly matching platform.
- Corresponding timestamped, sub-MWh EACs retired in PJM GATS.
- Scale the product to other interested customers.
- Support the development of hourly CFE matching in other regions.