In the long run, when free trading renewable energy market is over 50% of total electricity market, renewable energy market should have a self-balancing mechanism to keep the power system stable.
How to ensure the free trading renewable energy market to balance its own generation and consumption or even to reallocate the extra-investment for stabilizing renewable energy market will be a crucial issue for renewable energy market development and power system stability.
- Transfer System Based on Power Trading Results.
- System Matching and Tracking in a National Level.
- Improves Power Flow Balancing and Avoid Greenwashing base on AMI records.
- Establish a Renewable Energy Power Market (Day-After Market).
- Residual Electricity Matching and Trading in the Centralized Market.