Implementing FlexiDAOs software in Google’s portfolio, simplifying the access to and aggregation of energy data. FlexiDAO will also issue, transfer, and match T-EACs to the data centers’ hourly load profile and finally redeem them on Google’s behalf, following EnergyTag standards.
- FlexiDAO creates verifiable energy and carbon records stored in an immutable, energy-efficient blockchain that acts as a digital notary.
- Demonstrate the viability of T-EACs (GCs) to accelerate the energy transition.
- Support the widespread adoption of T-EACs (GCs).
- Simplify the access to and aggregation of energy data across Google’s European portfolio.
- Identify operational challenges in the process of energy data collection.
- Pinpoint hours of electricity consumption not sourced by renewables.